Trailed Offset disc harrow primary farm tool used in field for soil preparation, to air the soil and to eliminate the weeds. Better edge of concave discs is always helpful to break roots and to turn the soil so that unwanted grass and other organic matter can be buried and mixed with the soil. Our trailed disc harrow can be used both ways either trailed or mounted. Heavy frame let it work deep to break the clods in the field and mounting point make it easy to be transported.
the organic matter is effectively buried and mixed with the soil
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
(1) Available with mounting and trailed options.
(2) Heavy duty box frame
(3) Boron steel and high carbon steel disc option.
(4) Verity of Disc size and shapes available (plain disc & scallop disc).
(5) Easy to maintain
(6 ) Longer life of bearing
(7) Angle can be easily adjustable
(8) Designed to work in extreme conditions
(9) Option available according to tractor capacity
(10) Disc harrow is available with front row of notched discs and second row of plain discs
(11) Easily transportable - as it gets easily attached and mounted.